i don't know how to make this picture not so big

i don't know how to make this picture not so big

Friday, September 24, 2010

i'm going to confide in the worldwideweb and say that right now i'm an illegal immigrant living in new zealand. it's an interesting situation, trying to get my visa sorted out and has definitely shed a new light on the struggle hundreds of thousands of people are facing in the US. like my situation in new zealand, i assume many of these people are not living illegally in the US under malevolent or seedy intentions but are only living in the US truly for the opportunities that outweigh their home country. i hope, if nothing else, when anyone who knows me imagines an illegal immigrant, they see my face, and take an ounce of pity on the people whose plight i currently share. let me just say, thank god i'm not illegal in arizona.

love,
maggie

1 comment:

  1. Working/Holiday Visa - Australia...do it. Or atleast get over here for a visit!

    ReplyDelete